WELCOME!!!

THANKS FOR VIEWING MY PROFILE DO FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW U BACK!!!ENJOY YARH!!!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

ABOUT YESTERDAY AND NOW!!!

hello all im back again to update my blog....so i want to share some story about my girl...hehehe...yesterday i meet her after she got back from work....ahhaaha...but the only thing is she is too shy with my friend ahahaa...and syg im sori about that k.....i understand about that ahahaha....so we just chat like usually....i know that im not that too much talk....but i hope she could understand that...heheheh....and today i meet her again.....but when i looked at her face....i saw that she's very tired cause she just got back from work....but she didn't show that she was tired infroNt of me.....pity her....hahahaa....we share a lot of story....i still remember when she eat an ice-cream her mouth very2x comot ahahahha!!!yeah she is funny...and she accept me for who i am....and im wondering if she's fine right now cause i miss her so much....just a few hours ago....she suddenly stop text with me...i'll guess she is sleeping that tym....i understand that she is realy tired....and i'm happy when i see her....but now i realy miss her.....just wanna hug her right now....i hope i could be a better man for her....so i'll guess thats only i want to share...very sleepy right now....later on i share some of her pic and her bio....need to get kebenaran from her....hehehhe....SO NIGHT ALL...

P/S :: SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS BAD......ITS BEEN A MONTH THAT I DIDN'T STUDY ENGLISH...

No comments:

Post a Comment